Continuing Legal Education
Many of our events and speaking engagements are CLE accredited.
View all CLE programs
We also provide tailored CLE presentations and other training sessions on site for clients and friends of the firm
View subjects for tailored presentations.
December 15, 2020
Hindsight is 20/20: 2020’s Unique Impact on Brands
2020 has left its mark on everyone, everywhere. Brands are no exception. Join us for a conversation as we reflect on the developments in trademark law and brand positioning that 2020 has brought. In this webinar we will cover:
- • Brands’ responses to and participation in social justice movements;
- • An update on the impact of COVID-19 on brands;
- • Recent PTO guidance arising from Booking.com;
- • Federal court decisions on e-commerce platforms and color marks;
- • Status of trademark legislation as we transition to a new administration; and
- • Getting your UK trademark rights buttoned up before Brexit.
1 California General Participatory Credit will be given
1 New York Professional Practice Credit will be given
Presented by: Catherine Farrelly and Kimberly Maynard of the Frankfurt Kurnit Trademark & Brand Management Group
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Time: 12:30 p.m.to 1:30 p.m. EST
*This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the California MCLE Board for a maximum of 1.0 General Participatory Credit. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).
**This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).