May 20, 2020
More Than Just Hand Sanitizer: Employment Law and the Return to Work (Part 2)
How to prep the work place and put COVID-19 related policies into place. Implementing social distancing measures. Appropriate measures for monitoring employees. Considerations for a second-wave contingency plan. In Part 2 of our “More Than Just Hand Sanitizer” series we'll help you learn how to implement the policy and procedural changes, as well as the physical changes, necessary for a return to the workplace. Topics include:
-Alternative work schedules
- -Monitoring and retesting employees
- -Investigating signs of COVID-19 cases
- -Responding to an outbreak in the workplace
- -Cleansing of the worksite
- -Rearrangement of amenities and facilities to promote social distancing
- -Preparation for second-wave telecommuting
- -And much more
- Presented by: Tricia Legittino and Wendy Stryker
*This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the California MCLE Board for a maximum of 1.0 General Participatory Credit. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).
**This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).