Continuing Legal Education
Many of our events and speaking engagements are CLE accredited.
View all CLE programs
We also provide tailored CLE presentations and other training sessions on site for clients and friends of the firm
View subjects for tailored presentations.
July 22, 2014
“Native Advertising” - Legal, Regulatory and Business Developments
As media business models change and more brand messaging moves alongside - and into - editorial content, it is important for brand, agency, and publishing executives - and their lawyers - to understand the rules governing native advertising and other forms of sponsored content. Please join us for breakfast and CLE as Frankfurt Kurnit's Brian Murphy breaks down recent developments and gives a rundown of the rules governing native advertising and sponsored content. Topics include:
- - An overview of the different types and forms of native advertising and sponsored content: can a one-size-fits-all approach work?
- - The regulatory landscape: how do (and will) the FTC and other regulators view native advertising?
- - An overview of the NAD's recent decisions: is the NAD on the right path?
- Disclosure requirements for native advertising: when, where and how should you do it?
- False advertising: what are the respective responsibilities of publisher, advertiser and agency?
- - Right clearance implications: right of publicity, copyright and trademark.
- - And much more.
Date: July 22, 2014
- Time: 8:30am - 10:00am (presentation begins promptly at 9:00am)
Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, PC
- 488 Madison Avenue (at 51st Street)
Partner, Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations Group
Frankfurt Kurnit Klein + Selz, PC
Please RSVP for yourself and one guest here.
- This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional)).
- A complimentary breakfast will be provided.
Seating is limited.