Continuing Legal Education
Many of our events and speaking engagements are CLE accredited.
View all CLE programs
We also provide tailored CLE presentations and other training sessions on site for clients and friends of the firm
View subjects for tailored presentations.
February 21, 2023
PLI’s Social Media and Mobile Devices 2023: Addressing Corporate Risks
Advertising Co-Chair Hannah Taylor presents, “Hot Issues in Social Media Marketing” during Practising Law Institute’s Social Media and Mobile Devices 2023: Addressing Corporate Risks program. Hannah explores hot legal issues in the world of social media marketing. She covers:
- -Key traps for the unwary in social media marketing
- -The FTC Endorsement Guides and considerations when working with social influencers
- -Native advertising concerns
- -Emerging social media marketing trends
- -Risk mitigation strategies for brands engaged in social media marketing